1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Berkshire County

Discussion in 'Employment' started by richsoucie, Dec 15, 2005.

1. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

im looking for work in berkshire county the truck is a 2006 Ford f-250 with an 8' curtis plow

2. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

anyone

(need ten charachters)

3. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Hey Rich hows it going? I am from Adams too. Are you the guy with the nice blue f250?

4. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

yeah thats mine

5. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Well even if you don't get any work on here you still got a nice looking truck to drive around in looking for work.

6. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

yeah i got two drives one is in willamstown and the other is in lanesboro but i figure they will tell their freinds and next year i may be able to pick up some more.

7. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

where abouts in adams are you i am on quality st

8. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

I live on Ochard St. Most of my drives are in Adams. I got one parking lot over by the co\op untill they do there new addition. My wife works at the bank and I do the lot in front of Sadlow's for her and her coworkers.
    I got the black GMC 3\4 ton ext. cab with the fisher on it. Glad to see another person from in town on here. I have been on this site for awhile and it has been good to me for a ton of info, good reading of lots of interesting topics, and good people.

9. T.W. Barrett

T.W. Barrett Junior Member

Hi guys went to State in 1995 up in N.Adams man do you guys get some heavy snow up there! Is the Brick still around?