1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bergen county nj

Discussion in 'Employment' started by bronco91, Nov 18, 2010.

1. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

Hey guys in now my boss is looking for shovlers this year. Must have own transportation to get to the yard. Pay is up to $15 hour. You must be available 24hours a day 7 days a week from decmber 1, 2010 to april 30, 2010. When snow and ice event are going to occur. Call joe at 862-203-9967.

2. Dondo

Dondo Senior Member

Do you know if he is only looking for shovlers only or would he be interested in a driver / truck. I have been plowing for about 10 years but am having issues with my business insurance now. I am looking to plow for someone else this year. Let me know if he would be interested and I will call him to discuss the details.

3. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

I have let told that u asre looking for work. u send me ur phone number so i cna give to hime or if u want i will give u his so u can talk to him. pm to let me now what u want to do.