1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bergen county nj friends?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by s. donato, Oct 2, 2011.

1. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

Hey guys,

I am looking to make some friends in my area. I only have one truck and have a few small accounts right now. I mostly do driveways. I want to bid on a couple smaller commercial lots but alittle scared since i only have one truck. I have plans to get another back up truck but finaically i just cant right now.

I know some may say to wait, which i may still do, but i am putting myself out the to others that may be in the same boat if you want to just be there for each other if we get in a bind.

Obviously i am expecting to have to pay or be paid for the help but atleast we will know upfront who we can call.

2. djt1029

djt1029 Senior Member

Where in Bergen County are you? I’ve got 2 trucks and unfortunately at this point only enough work to make up one full route. If you’re in my area I’d most likely be able to give you a hand if you got in a bind

3. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

Live in westwood and look for most of my contracts to be in the pascack valley area. I do have a contract that i am looking to get off my route in fairview if anyone is near by that too.

4. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

I am located in hawthorne, have a 2007 dodge 1500 with a new fisher 7.5 HD plow. Let me know if you would l ike to talk. What are you paying?

5. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

Tony just shoot me a pm with what you were thinking. I am more just tryig to get a list of some of guys close to each other to help out a friend in need. Of course I/we would pay each other for the help.

I am just trying to be prepared. So if I get a big lot and we get nailed and god forbid something happens to the truck or plow. We have our little emergency list ;-)

6. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

Bump anyone?

7. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

I am available, contact me at 201-294-1723 and we can discuss....Thanks, Tony Lillo

8. djt1029

djt1029 Senior Member

Most of my work is in the Tenafly/Bergenfield area but I have a couple driveways out that way as well, if you get in a bind, give me a call and I can most likely give you a hand 201-723-1703

Dan

9. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

Thanks dan. I have a hand full in the bergenfield/dumont area also I usually hang out at the bergenfield sunoco if you see my truck gg
    free to stop in and say hi. 201-455-7366 is my number call if you ever need anything.

10. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

Hey guys anyone doing driveways in saddle brook area. I have a customer that is a tad out of my route. Happy to pass onto someone here.

11. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

Please count me in on the callout list, I have a 2007 1500 Dodge Ram with a new 7.5 fisher plow. My number is 201-294-1723

12. Lkohan

Lkohan Junior Member

If you Bergen Couny Guys need any help let me know. I have 3 pickups 2 of which have salters as well as a Jeep with a 6.5 ft plow and a skid steer. Let me know if anyone needs help. Larry 201-304-3842.

13. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

I would love to help, I have 10 contracts right now, how do you guys work when helping out, I need to take care of my contract customers first, but i don't want to delay any one of our group calling for help. If I cannot be available for 6 or 7 hours or so, does that cause a problem for anyone. I am in Passaic County, Hawthorne to be exact, right on the border with Glen Roc, Fairlawn and Ridgewood. Thanks, Tony 201-294-1723.

14. KingRanchCop

KingRanchCop Junior Member

My name is Mike, I am out of No Arligton Bergen County. All of my jobs are commercial and pretty large, but my day is not full yet. I have a 2011 Ford F350 with a fisher 9'6" stainless extremeV, a salt dogg 1.5 yard V box salter, a polaris 750 quad with a 60" plow, and in the process of buying another truck with plow.. sometimes I may need help, and sometimes, I may be looking for work. Keep me in mind as I will you guys. business # is 201-705-4080. I am insured!

Thanks guys.

15. Snow Commandor

Snow Commandor Senior Member
    from 07666

I'm based in Teaneck and have a hand-full of small parking lots I do in Teaneck and Englewood. I could use some more work to fill up my rout, if you have anything.

16. pascack

pascack Junior Member

Hi guys... I am new and thinbking about taking on a few clients for next year. Not sure though. It seems like a ton of cash layout and more hassle than I need right now.I Obviously I am in the Pascack area too. looking maybe to work with someone to get me feet wet. I shoveled condos for a local landscaper 20 years ago. so If anyone is interested give me a shout @ 201 664-6761 and my name is Mike. I'd also like to meet anyone to sit and talk about getting started over coffee and/ or maybe a burger.....I'm buying...Just to go over some stuff I might overlook and some seasoned veteren advice to cut down on the nubie mistakes. Thanks in advance

17. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

HEy guys. Mike got me thinking we should all get together for a dinner or something. Maybe Paramus area would be close enough for all of us.

Oh mike I am in Westwood so if you want to meet or do a ride along one storm I am happily available.

18. pascack

pascack Junior Member

I would have even shoveled for you last night had I seen this in time. I am in RiverVale. would love to hook up with you

19. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

feel free to give me a buzz if you want to chat. looks like another storm this weekend.

20. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm over in Upper Saddle River- we have a full route for my two plow trucks but could certainly help someone close out once my clients are done- PM for my contact info.