1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

belt driven pump f350 HELP

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ctmax99, Feb 8, 2011.

1. ctmax99

ctmax99 Junior Member
    from ct

just bought a 95 f350 with a 460 gas motor and bought a meyers plow setup from a f350 with a 460 and can not figure out how to mount the belt driven pump any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance guys

2. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

I've got the sister to that, but mine is on a '97 F-350 7.3L diesel. There is a pully attached to the crank pully. The hydraulic pump is attached to a mounting bracket, which is in turn attached to the top of the engine. Belt drives the hydraulic pump from the crank up to the pump. Hope this helps? You did get the pulley from the crank off the old one, right?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  3. ctmax99

ctmax99 Junior Member
    from ct

yea he gave me the crank pulley and the bracket but i think im missing something becfause i cant figure out how to mount the bracket i already bought a fan spacer for the cooling fan to clear the additional belt but i cant figure out how to mount the bracket thanks

4. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Not near my truck now, but I think there is some homemade cobbled up adaptor for the bracket on mine. Will try and have a look when I get home tonite....