1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bel Air Maryland Area, Sub/ Possible future Co-Owner Wanted

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Harford13, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Here's what I'm looking for... I need a responsible person with several years of snow plowing experience that has there own equipment, at least a reliable truck with a plow, and proper insurance, hopefully with a few of there own accounts that wants to join me to expand my business, Snowed In Plowing LLC. About me; I've been operating equipment and pushing snow in one form or another since I was 16. I obtained my first plow about five years ago and began building my own client list and worked up to the point where I am at now. I currently operate with one other employee, one truck with a salt spreader and one snow blower (I rent heavy equipment as needed). Last year I had 28 residential properties and 3 commercial properties. I am maxed out with the amount of work I can take on right now, and I refuse to take on more commercial work with only one truck.
    My goal; to find someone in a similar situation as I am that wants to expand. I have a full time job, which has nothing to do with landscaping or snow removal so right now I operate with a very low overhead, and I want to keep it this way for right now. (I take leave to plow snow) This is the only reason I haven't just gone out and bought another truck, it's hard to justify spending that much money on another plow truck I'll only use 4-5 months out of the year. If your in a simialar boat and want to sit down and discuss options please send me a pm, tell me your situation and your thoughts and I'll gladly send you my phone number. Thanks for reading this.
    Scott

2. blake17

blake17 Junior Member

Hey man I'm kinda in the same boat me and my father did about 15 commercial lots for U-HAUL but they ended up buying there own truck. But we could assist you if you get overwhelmed we 6trucks and in process of getting more. My father has his own shop were we work on all are trucks and that in millersville md. I mean we can travel to an extent let me kno man