1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

before timbren pics and after..

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by daveintoledo, Nov 29, 2007.

1. daveintoledo

daveintoledo Senior Member
    from nw ohio

the before, the plow wasnt even raised.... sagged about 6 inches from the ground

new 041.jpg

2. daveintoledo

from nw ohio

after///

full weight of the plow, with 500 lbs of ballest too...

plow 001.jpg

3. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

wow. big difference.
    is that a sign that your front suspension on that was a little tired?

4. daveintoledo

from nw ohio

probably

i do plan on replacing the coil springs with heavy duty new ones, and new shocks all the way around......

but the timbrens sure do the job.....the test drive was great, handles well....

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....:)

5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

looks good. :D

6. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

you have any counter weight? I dont have any front addons to my rig but with my counter weight with the plow up the truck is level, no drop at all

7. daveintoledo

from nw ohio

yes

500lbs of ballest in the back

as i said though, with the plow up, before the instillation of the timberns, the plow hung down to about 6 inches off the ground.....thats way too low....in the first pic, imagine how far it sagged when the plow was raised........the timbrens really did the trick....

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Looks much better with the timbrens installed!!!! Are those the new style nite sabres? Those things look like they are 100 times better than the older ones.

9. daveintoledo

from nw ohio

yes they are..

and bright as can be.......:)

10. Bens95cobra8594

Bens95cobra8594 Junior Member

I have a set of Timbrens in my truck and they were well worth the money and time! ! ! !

I can actually drive on the highway with confidence now with the plow attached. It's great. They are a stellar product.

I would REALLY recommend them wiht a 1/2 ton truck. My 3/4 squatted a bit with the plow attached.