1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

before the storm

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LINY Rob, Nov 25, 2004.

1. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

wont be this clean until the spring

smaller pic.JPG

Last edited: Nov 25, 2004
  2. somm

somm Senior Member

looks great, Rob!! you got what it takes to bust through the nor'easters with that SuperDuty! real nice!

3. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

4. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

almost time to take off the summer shoes and get ready for some snow pushing, I have since leveled out the front end with a 2" lift, peek way under there and you can see what remains of the ultramount

[​IMG]

5. spacolee

spacolee Member
    from canada

Nice looking Truck. Like the White.

6. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

man thats a nice truck! whats it got under the hood? got any more pics? would you want to sell it next year if the price was right, if so how much? i've been looking for one just like that but its hard to find a 99-2000 ext cab short bed

7. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

also what size westerns is on it?

8. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

ill be willing to meet you half way how long of a drive it to there from ohio?

9. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

it wont be for sale

white is the best thing I ever did, I always had black and drove myself crazy
    clean a white truck and it always looks good and clean.
    It took me some time to find this as well, I wanted the extended cab so I would not feel cramped inside, figure the shorter bed made up for some of the length.