1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

beet juice wanted

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by grf_1000, Jan 26, 2010.

1. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

does anyone know where i can get some beet juice in northern michigan? i just want to try it and see how it works.

2. leon

leon Senior Member

sweet etc.

I sincerely suggest you contact Michigan Sugar in Bay City, Michigan as they will be able to direct you to a supplier as it is waste byproduct created during the sugar refining process of both sugar beets and sugar cane.

leon:waving:;)

3. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

Thanks I'll contact them

4. Gumpy52

Gumpy52 Member

Our company just bought some beet juice called Ice Bite from Road Solutions. There Michgan salesman is Jim O’Reilly
    Detroit / Southeastern Michigan Region Sales Consultant
    Primary: Cell: (419)266-1339 . We picked it up at Weberville, just south of Lansing. May he might be able too send you someone closer to Gaylord.

5. Winter Guy

Winter Guy Junior Member

Beet Juice

ADC in Lansing, Mi is a Geomelt dealer which is the patented sugar beet product. Call 517-372-3022 ask for Dave