1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BED RUG 6'6" SUPERDUTY "used"..but not destroyed..$75.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dissociative, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

simply put guys...i got into a lot of work that will just destroy this thing...so it came out and now collects dust.

its been in a real work truck..it has some damage...im a carpenter..not a grease ball mechanic or anything ..its not destroyed and looks decent vacuumed...but it has had use..real work use...not in a show truck...

1- tailgate seam has small rip...make her sew it..
    2- few small stains..nothing large but NOT spotless
    (pic shows shadow on wheel well NOT a huge stain)
    3- slits cut for bed lights in top edge.
    4- some spray adhesive damage on back of tailgate piece..kind tore off some of the foam...

no velcro included and honestly it worked like junk on my rhino liner so i used a few small self tapping screws and a dab or two of spay 90 on the gate piece. other areas held fine...

it makes a great rug fro a truck that gets use....its still i'd say a 6 out of 10 on condition...if i wasn't hauling bulk material now i'd keep it..

paid 379 in 08 for it..

ASKING 75.00 or best.......ready to ship ASAP....

don't expect a perfect rug guys, but if you actually use yoru bed and want a good deal i think you will be happy.....

pics will be emailed.....(georgefiorejr@gmail.com)

i have a stellar rep on forums for no BS....can link to feedback if desired...

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

where do I see the pics of it at? is it 75 shipped?

3. Dissociative

sill got it

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Im interested still at 75 shipped, can you get me a pic of it?

5. Dissociative

I can't do 75 shipped.....email me for pics and remember guys these are how much new?

6. Dissociative

bump....still in shop here..

7. Dissociative

bump....like ot put this in someones truck...it was really nice when i had it