1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bed liner from 8ft bed off of 06 Super Duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I am sick of looking and tripping over a bed liner we have in our shop. Its from our 06 Super Duty and was used for about 2 weeks then stored, also has the tailgate protector. First 50 bucks. PM me if interested.

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Good deal for someone.

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Why are you so far away? My boss want's one for an 08 super duty but can't find any around here.

4. Mary I have one for my 00 super then I don't need.

5. Brian Young

I can shred it up, and it will probably fit into a small box then, will that help? LOL I know, everyone who is interested seems to be several states or hours away. Well it's not going anywhere so if anyone is ever in the area.

6. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Just had a guy pick up mine yesterday out of my 2011. Had it on craigslist for 2 months for FREE! Probably 4 different people that called and said they were coming over to get it. I would have probably gotten rid of it quicker by selling it for $100.

7. Brian Young

Craig's List is hit or miss. I've never had any luck selling something on there, but it's free so I'm not out anything I guess.