1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bed for a 1976 chevy

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Knightcrawler, May 16, 2002.

1. Knightcrawler

Knightcrawler Junior Member
    from ohio

I put the new cab on and while i was at it put new rocker panels and cab corners, might as well do it right while its apart. I put new fenders and doors also , now what should i do for the bed. First I shouls let you all know this is now a custom lowrider, it has a 9 inch drop up front with springs and spindles, twelve in back with axle flip and de arched springs and a monster notch. I was wondering what year beds would look good on this truck ( its a 76) any place to find what a truck with a newer bed looks like, i have one i picked up for a 88-92 its not at my house yet paid $100 any info would be great I will post pics so.

2. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

low riders look real good with stepside beds.
    Dino

3. NerdBoy74

NerdBoy74 Junior Member

How true. Personally. I think stepside beds look good on all trucks.
    Any ideas where one might be able to get parts (fenders, tailgate, etc.) for a stepside?

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

LMC Truck. They sell every piece. Go to their web site and request a free catalog.

www.lmctruck.com

~Chuck

5. NerdBoy74

NerdBoy74 Junior Member

You are a lifesaver. A million thank-yous.

6. 85chevy3/4

85chevy3/4 Junior Member

LMC does have just about everything. The best thing is that they have everything in stock that's in their catalog. I wish I didn't live 5 minutes away from their store. I'd probably be able to save some money. LOL. They are very easy to deal with and their return policy is " if you don't like it, bring it back". They stand behind that. Very easy people to deal with. I wish I just had one hour to run through that place and have my truck backed up to the dock.