1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Becoming a dealer or distributor of Buyers

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by MARK SUPPLY, Sep 28, 2012.

1. MARK SUPPLY

MARK SUPPLY Member

I have E-mailed the company multiple times on their become a distributor page and have not heard from anyone. Has anyone else had the same issue? Current dealers was it hard to become a dealer? If anyone has a direct contact and would be willing to share that info you can pm me.
    Thanks

2. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

i tried a couple of year ago it was like pulling teeth... try to call them.. i will see if i can fing a contact name for you

3. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Do they have a distributor close to you?

4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

You should call them and find out who the sales rep for you area is....

5. SNOWDUTCHESS

SNOWDUTCHESS Junior Member

I am a dealer and I know that if there is already a dealer in your area they will contact that dealer first (if they are a Big dealer) Maybe if there is a dealer in your area you can contact them and ask to be a sub-dealer through them. Buyers is a Great company to work with, I have had nothing but positive experiences from them.

6. MARK SUPPLY

MARK SUPPLY Member

Thanks for the tips guys Plowman52 helped me out.