1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

beautiful sounding tractor-paul vanderzon

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cmo18, Jan 6, 2014.

1. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

pushing lots of snow, one of my operators came back to the shop tonight asking for me to do this. Is it just a stack or a straight pipe Paul?

nothing like the sound of pure coal burning powerwesport

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

Love it! Diesel power.
  3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

4. wislxer

wislxer Member

He posted this vid here like a week ago but whatever. It's still cool.
  5. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

I didn't know it was already posted, any one know what is done to the exhaust?
  6. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

It sounds like a snowblower almost.
  7. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

Remove stock muffler/stack setup then add larger chrome stack no muffler....
  8. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

Anyone know if I could do it to a 2012 Kubota without effecting any of the electrical stuff or other issues?
  9. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

How has the new M135 been working out this season?
  10. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

We love it, it has a 10-17 hydraulic wing plow on it. Absolute monster in parking lots..a lot more comfortable to drive around and faster...

I will add some pics and videos someday
  11. 04trd

04trd Senior Member

Yup. Straight piped for sure. Come out of the turbo with a chrome stack and there ya go!
  12. CAT 245ME

Have you had a chance to load snow with it?

Seeing tractors being used for snow removal in Fredericton is still fairly new, I notice on Kijiji in Moncton you see a lot of adds for resi work with large tractors & blowers but up here all you will see is a few compacts, never seen a pull blower in person. I may have to be the first to try doing drives with a big one.
  13. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

Up here in Moncton tractors are the only thing doing driveways. A tractor can do 100+ driveways, I think up here in the maritimes we get to much snow for a pull blower. 30cm storm the end of driveways are easily 3-4ft tall and you would have to drive thru it.

I have a double auger blower on mine and I'm amazed at how it chews up snow banks on our lots. Yes I've hauled snow and wish I could find a snow bucket for it but it does the trick. I'm planning on buying another one next season.
  14. CAT 245ME

I'd say you guys get a lot more big storms than we do in Fredericton.

Here is a video for Moncton snow removal, at 1:25 shows a very large Landini clearing a drive. It has to be equal or larger than the Kubota M135. That Landini must be a one pass special.