1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

beacon mounts need help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by osomany?s, Oct 16, 2014.

1. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

1995 f 350 anybody know where i can get vehicle specific beacon mount to put near 3rd brake light ????? thanks

2. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

I take it you don't want to drill through the roof for the wires to pass through?

- Tom

3. BigBoyPlowin

BigBoyPlowin Senior Member

Just use a magnet mount and run the wires through the 3rd brake light. I have and ABLE II amber 360 mini lightbar on my 2500HD and I take it through the car wash! And drive on the freeway with it and Its never moved.

4. osomany?s

osomany?s Member

beacon mount

LOL guys my roof isnt flat(louvered) i really dont wanna put a plate up on the roof that will trap water and rot my roof out. i saw a really cool mount that went off the third brake light.

5. droptine

droptine Member

6. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

i think what you want is the acari drill free rooftop mounting system

7. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

That Wal-Mart light.....You gots to be joking right!

8. TheYardBarber

TheYardBarber Member

lol yeah those are junk

9. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

Yes, this is the Acari Mounting System:

http://acariproducts.com/

10. FSLC

FSLC Member
    from KC, Mo.

Id say one good way would be pole mount for the beacon, its rugged, separate from the truck and not to bad looking either. I personally have a back rack, which is awesome, in think its the best way to mount lights to any truck.

11. FSLC

FSLC Member
    from KC, Mo.