1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

beach day

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rawdog, Dec 11, 2008.

1. rawdog

rawdog Senior Member
    from Cape MA

snowing an 31 monday 62 yesterday nice day for the beach with some 6 footers with the wind

1211081311.jpg

2. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

ahh just a few months ago and the bass where running all over there i bet hmmmmm i wish for spring-

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

I had a good fall.
    caugth quite a few blues and keeper bass

I had some bad luck in a new area though
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Im shocked the wrecker drove in there .. and nice line pull he should have used a snatch block off the back of the body to lower the angle of the line.

5. Supper Grassy

I was the only way to get out.

6. rawdog

rawdog Senior Member
    from Cape MA

looks like you were buried pretty good... people from the city are always getting stuck out here and always having to be towed out not uncommon to see the tow truck a few times a day on the weekends...
    as far as fishing the blues out were almost too easy even surf casting... only got 2 strippers and they were off a boat.

7. Supper Grassy

i caught my biggest off of a boat this year as well

8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

It says right on the side, off road recovery.

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I love going to the beach in the winter, its wide open and i really can work on my tan!:cool:

10. Dodgetruckman731

Dodgetruckman731 Senior Member

haha, needed a good laugh