1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Be seen!

Discussion in 'BE SEEN TRUCK LETTERING & MORE' started by BeSeenGraphics, Sep 1, 2009.

1. BeSeenGraphics

BeSeenGraphics Member

Hello all. I am Jamey Garrant and I own Be Seen Graphics. I have been in the graphics business for almost 25 years. We are a sign and apparel shop located in Morrisonville, NY.

I plan on being an active poster/sponsor here at Plowsite.com. I will help people in any way that I can. We are are a family owned business, so I know what it's like to be the small guy. As a matter of fact, I recognize that it is me who needs your business, not the other away around. With this in mind, I'll do my best to earn your trust and respect along the way.

I am here to offer you all the following products and services:

• RTA Lettering/Graphics - Our "Ready To Apply" Lettering/Graphics are custom made in house and designed to your specifications. Great for your trucks. vans, equipment, trailers, and more. Lettering your vehicles and equipment makes you and your business look more professional...which WILL land you more jobs! Let us know your idea, or leave it up to us. Either way, before your order is processed you will be emailed pictures of several options to choose from. All orders are shipped with complete installation instructions. Be Seen!
    • Business Cards - Never be caught without a business card. Soon, you can design your own right at our site! Be Seen!
    • Custom Apparel - Be sure to outfit yourself and your crew with our shirts, jackets, hats, and more! Not only will you look good, you'll be advertising! Be Seen!
    If you have any questions or need any help, then be sure to follow the link in my signature below to send me a Private Message. I look forward to hearing from you.

When it comes down to it...Our business is making your business look better!

Finally, thanks for checking us out!

Jamey Garrant - Owner
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

do you do magnetic signs ?
  3. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Do you do window lettering?
    What sizes and cost?
  4. BeSeenGraphics

BeSeenGraphics Member