1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BBB of Snow Removal

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by snowguy1550, Feb 21, 2006.

1. snowguy1550

snowguy1550 Junior Member

Is there a business like the BBB that is only for snow removal? Can you regisiter for it so people can check you out before hiring you.
  2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

SIMA comes to mind
  3. SkykingHD

SkykingHD Senior Member

BBB of Snow Plowing

I have had to deal with several "organizations" that represented professions, BAR assoc, local realistate organization and BBB in our area to name a few. I have found that they are helpless in most cases unless the person you are dealing with wants to work with you. These organizations protect the low life's of their professions. When someone says they are a member of some organization that rules there profession I do not hire them to do work for me. Someone that has to hide behind an organization and not live on there reputation is not worth my time. Just my opinion.