1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

battery and vehicle harness fisher 8' HD

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nalegtx, Oct 27, 2010.

1. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

ok so i got the headlight harness kit #29049. Doesn't seem to come with the battery harness or the vehicle control harness. Anyone here have those or know what part number i need. Thanx again. 3 port module with 2 plugs at the grill 06 ram 2500....see signature:confused:

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

A 3 port 2 plug? Sounds like you're missing one. :D

Battery harness- 63411
    Control harness- 26345

Vehicle side kits (like your 29049) only include what is specific for the application, everything else is separate. Be prepared for sticker shock.

3. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

are you sure that the control harness is 26345....i have a 3-port module....i am guessing i need to have 3 plugs at my grill.....one from battery, one from vehicle control harness and one from vehicle side kit harness from headlights......

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

A 26345 control harness is used on either a 3 or 4 port Iso, makes no difference.

Sounds like you also don't have the 26357 11 pin lighting harness....which should have been in the 29049 kit you have. If you don't have that then you need it too even though I didn't ask about it. Hope it at least included the 29047 adapter 3 port-to-control harness too or you'll have to purchase it as well.

So, you'll have the battery, control, and 11 pin harness out front and viola, three plugs at the grill...which is what an HD series uses.