1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Basher

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by yabo, Sep 18, 2008.

1. yabo

yabo Junior Member

Yabo here I want to thank you for the time you spent looking into the mount for my 2008 Nissan Frontier. Here is an update

I sold my mt series converted to a 26 sries to aa person from Canada that spoke to your shp about a mount. So Thank you you kinda helped me sell my used plow.

I picked up my truck today from Muskegon Brake with a new 22 series installed on it. IT LOOKS AWESOME. They are a class act.

For the snoway reps on this site. Im not happy with the fact that a $4000.00 doesn't come with feet for the plow. It has down Pressure and I feel it sould be STANDARD not OPTIONAL. Tat is BS
    I will post a Picture as soon as I put the plow bak onto move it to the other Garage

So THANKS BASHER You are a Great GUY

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Most guys yank the feet off the blades to make the DP more effective. Then there's the weight, that can be just enough to eliminate a couple fits. Same reason Fisher dosen't include wear edges, need to keep the weight down to keep the number of fits up:D

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Feet IMO are completly useless anyway.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How do you work the brake and gas?:rolleyes:

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice post, it's really value added.:D

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707