1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Banks

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by FIREMAN Q, Sep 20, 2006.

1. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

I was wondering what you guys would bid on this property I just bid on. I probably should have asked prior to submitting it but I thought i would see how I did...I will find out in a couple of days if i got it or not. THis is a brand new bank that opened up.

It was about 14000 sq ft. with 2 drive up lanes. Each lane is 8.6ft wide (if it matters) probably on 15-20 parking spots. There really isnt many obstructions to get in the way.
    There is some shoveling involved.

So I am interested in your imputs. what would you bid for plowing and salt.

thanks in advance :drinkup:

2. shamp

shamp Member

Little More Info Are You Doing The Salting On The Lot And Sidewalks And How Much Shoveling Do You Have To Do?

3. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

I am salting the lot and the walks. there is a total of 300' of walks. I can get a good section with the plow though

4. shamp

shamp Member

I would say between 120-150 per trip on what I get from the info. Did you give a seasonal bid or per trip. How much and what year is the pro flow?

5. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

Is your per trip price include salt???

I only gave them a per trip price...no seasonal price.

I bought the spreader new last year. It only has the one season on it and it was light to moderate use. It has very little rust on it. Kept it covered with fluid film all summer. Are you interested???

6. shamp

shamp Member

that price would include the salt its not a very big lot I figured it at about 1/2 hr total work in and out. I was thinking of adding a spreader to my truck to make thing easy my buddys been doing the salting for me so far and I'am thinking of just using him for plowing only this year to up my pay out to him.