1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bank contract

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by trainhorntruck, Aug 12, 2012.

1. trainhorntruck

trainhorntruck Member
    from CT

I have a bank in my area that wants a bid for the parking lot and side walks I know what Im gona bid on the lot. My questions are is the side walk a separate contract ? what do you charge the customer for a shoveler with and with out a blower ? thanks

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

All in one. Plowing ,salting and shoveling of the sidewalks.

3. trainhorntruck

trainhorntruck Member
    from CT

ok thanks sorry for dum question

4. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Depending on the length of walks you have I find it easier my self to just shovel it. I have guys that work for me and they prefere to use the blower if they have the option. I think its more of a PITA pulling it in and out the truck.

Also make sure you have price increases for your side walk pricing. This is very important if you get a large amount of snow whether using a blower or shovel. You should have a step program just like you do for plowing.

Mike

5. trainhorntruck

trainhorntruck Member
    from CT

I has going to do it per push like the lot they want it done every inch

6. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

ATM machine, 24/7 pedestrians and walk in traffic....high risk!
    Make sure to be not cheap! High liability risk.
    We include walks and plowing in our maintenace price and salt extra or inclusive as well depending on client.