1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bam!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TEX, Dec 22, 2007.

1. TEX

TEX Senior Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/45ivrJkk4Oo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/45ivrJkk4Oo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Wow, I'm sure that was great for the truck, I would like to see someone try that a few days after a storm and after it has warmed up.

Hey, as long as its not my equipment, it look sweet.

3. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Glad that's not my truck!

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Repo found someone to hire him!

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Better yours than mine. How long did it take to redo what you had already plowed? It did look cool tho.

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

What was the point of that? All you did was make a mess, I wish I had that much time to screw around when it snows.

7. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

What you didn't see is the white Porsch under the pile. lol

8. rredd13

rredd13 Member
    from ontario

and ya wonder why insurance is so high...

9. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

That's the funniest thing i have read on PS in a long time!!! :drinkup:

That's a good way to bend & break crap and spend profits fast but as we always say "it's not my truck"
    I always love to watch other beat the crap out of stuff so thanks for the clip :jester:

10. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

Looks like its a dodge dealer and that is their lot truck. It will be sold to someone eventually so they don't care.

11. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

makes us all look like professionals dont it

12. Stud Bro

Stud Bro Senior Member

Id rather :drinkup:my profit insted of waste it on a new plow and or truck LOL looked cool thow

13. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

They Outta Buy A Chevy Then They Wouldnt Need A Running Start To Move A Pile That Small:bluebounc:drinkup::bluebounc:drinkup:

14. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i watched an idiot do that last year in a parking lot, except he managed to rip the entire undercariage out form under his truck, sheared the bolts clean off,, and he put a hole in his oil pan as well

15. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

I'd be willing to bet that your truck loves you.

16. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

If you don't want your truck anymore you can give it to me.....donate it to someone that will take care of it.

guess you dont need it anymore?...nice work...:eek:

17. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Congradulations...YOUR FIRED!

18. ABM

ABM Junior Member

Must be nice to have money to burn.

19. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Contrary to the popular opinion, , , , , , I thought it was neat, or at least to watch someone els do it :p

20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I was thinking the same thing.
    One of those cases where you encourage someoen to do something and then they go and do it and you didn't think they really would.:D