1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ball joints on Chevy Tahoe

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by APLC, Oct 13, 2009.

1. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Ok I have never done ball joint's but just about everything else on a truck/car, i have used the search button but i only found so much if anyone could help would be great
    1995 chevy Tahoe 1500 4wd

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

What exactly do you want to know? How to do them? how hard it is? what parts to get?

I like your Tahoe a lot btw =]

3. APLC

APLC Senior Member

well I gues I'm looking on how to do them I knoq itss hard but I got any tool ineed so just some insructions thanks for the comment

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Get yourself a Chiltons or Haynes repair manual. Just important a tool as your 1/2" ratchet. Uppers are easy, but the lowers are more work. I think......

5. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Ok ill get me one today, did not even think of that thanks
    im gunna get this suka :gunsfiring:

6. APLC

APLC Senior Member

having a little problem with the lower ball joints any help!!!:help:

7. APLC

APLC Senior Member

got the top BJ out fine got the bottom out in 2 secs with the BFH, but the cheap A#* c clamp press i got from auto zone was bent:realmad: and by time found out they wer closed so ill be on it first thing in the mourning.

8. APLC

APLC Senior Member

all done got the good c press from auto zone and the others were in super fast. now i got to get an alignment and im ready to go :drinkup: