1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bakflip Hard Folding Tonneau Cover 99-07 F250/F350 Short Bed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Dec 19, 2010.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Bakflip 4 section folding aluminum tonneau cover that is for a 99-07 Ford F250/F350 with a short, 6 1/2ft bed. im not sure if it will fit an 08-10 as they have those years listed separately but i cant imagine the bed sizes changed so thats up to you. Ive only had it for about a year but im going to be putting a transfer tank in my truck so the cover has to go. It works great, nice and light and very sturdy. only problem is cosmetic damage. we got hit with a hail storm last summer and it has tons of little dimple in it. doesnt affect anything aside from looks. ill work on getting some pictures up later today but feel free to let me know if your interested and send me some offers. i paid 800 for it but i know its not perfect anymore with the hail damage so im asking $450 OBO for it. Im in the chicagoland area but can help with transport if discussed. i dont want to ship, its too big but if you make me the right offer ill look into it. contact me by PM, email Eriksserviceplumbing@gmail.com or phone 847-204-6196 Erik

bakflip 1.JPG

bakflip 2.JPG

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  2. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

im motivated to sell, shoot me some offers