1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bagged salt prices in NEW JERSEY

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by NJ Plowman, Nov 18, 2008.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Anybody know who has the cheapest "Bagged Salt" in New Jersey? I am looking to buy 2 pallets...
  2. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

You can try Shemins in Mahwah, they qouted me 4.25 bag delivered, may be cheaper if you pick up, PM me for my contacts name and number. Or we buy from a guy in Hackensack who is a little more money but will warehouse it for you and come out in the middle of the night on a sunday if you need him. If we had more space I might think hard about a trailer load from Shemins but as things are, we go through roughly 3 trailer loads and can't store more than 6 pallets at our facility with everything else we have going on, but service like warehousing and opening up whenever we need him is worth more to us.