1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bagged Salt In WNY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Kingcuster, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Kingcuster

Kingcuster Junior Member

I live in the buffalo area and was wondering where is some cheap places to get a pallet of bagged salt. Thanks for any help

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Call John Deere Landscapes,they carry rock salt salt.

3. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

How much are you looking for? I live in Rochester and have 6 Plts looking to sell. $140 per skid 49 bags per skid.

4. Kingcuster

Kingcuster Junior Member

@truckitup Im just looking for one pallet. How old is the rock salt and has moisture gotten inside any of the bags. Also what part of rochester are you in. How far of a drive from buffalo?

5. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

It is one year old it has been inside the whole time. It is dry. The salt is in rush my about 6 miles south of thurway rochester exit

6. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

you could call american in leicster and get a quote

7. Kingcuster

Kingcuster Junior Member

whats american and where is leicster

8. grandview

9. Mrplow247

Mrplow247 Member

good earth? I get salt there.....

in the lancaster area near transit and broadway..

10. grandview

They charge you way too much there don't they?

11. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

thanks gv..i should have given more info...head for mt morris, when you get to the park turn left and stay straight instead of turning towards mt morris, about 3 mi down on the right...nice people, i taught an osha forklift class there a couple of years ago

12. Kingcuster

Kingcuster Junior Member

Thanks for all the info guys