1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bagged salt in Vermont

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by CR128VT, Oct 27, 2012.

1. CR128VT

CR128VT Junior Member
    from Vermont

This is my first year plowing on my own, and I am only doing a few of my lawn customers. I have done alright (I think) setting everything up, but I am having a hard time finding bagged salt. I would like to by a pallet of 50lbs bags. I am located in the northeastern part of Vermont if anyone local can help it will be appreciated.

2. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

Try home depot or lowes. But talk to there pro desk they probably have a better price than out in the store. Also if you buy now it might be cheaper.

3. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

Call Oliver seed in Milton vt

4. CR128VT

CR128VT Junior Member
    from Vermont

I will check into home depot and lowes, but I live in Milton so oliver seed might work out well for me thank you both for your help

5. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

slack will deliver it for $35 a pallet...$4.01 a bagx49 bags per palet

6. BHLC

BHLC Member

J & L Hardware in Fairfax will treat you right too.