1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bagged salt in Anne Arundel county Maryland

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by bounty21061, Dec 3, 2005.

1. bounty21061

bounty21061 Member

i got a few comm accounts i need to find a good place to get bagged salt at in the glen burnie md area. I was wondering if anyone knew where and what kind i should get. I was looking at solar salt anyone ever use that

2. Potomac Lawns

Potomac Lawns Member

not sure what you have around you but in a pinch try lesco or a real bad pinch Lowes or Depot

3. bounty21061

bounty21061 Member

what kind should i get that would be ok to use like solor salt , artic ice what are the bagged types people use around here for comm with concrete and black top

4. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

Two good places to get salt in bulk are;

1. Farmers Co-op , off 8th ave is a good place, (when they have it). Last year they ran out all the time.

2. Harting and Sons in Landsdowne is a better place, and they rarely run out. Better stuff too.

if you just need single bags;
    Of course Lesco's and as someone else said, Lowes / Homey Depö.

Of course you could sub for me and Ill give you all the salt you need payup

5. bounty21061

bounty21061 Member

i asked you about subbing before you never got back to me before

6. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

same here

Thats Funny. He had me go out and give him prices on differant property's. Did the estimating and emailed the paper work back to him. Now he won't respond to emails, phone messages or private messages. :yow!: :yow!:

7. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

bounty21061 Sorry, I dont recall speaking to you. Ive had about a dozen people contact me and trying to keep everyone strait and do estimates of my own I probably just forgot to get back with you. Let me know if your still interested, and in what areas your looking.

SNOFORCE Sory John, things just got so busy at this end I havnt had much time to try and catch up on my paperwork. Was laid up sick last week, and then had to try and make up for lost time this past weekend.
    I'll shoot you an email in a few minutes.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  8. bounty21061

bounty21061 Member

anne arundel eastern call me 443-306-0122 so we can try to get together