1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bagged Salt In Akron Ohio Area

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by golden arches, Oct 26, 2005.

1. golden arches

golden arches Senior Member

Anyone know of a good source for bagged roadsalt in the Akron/Barberton/Norton area?

Thanks!

2. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

Did U Try Kurtz Bros There Prices Are Decent

3. Steve Brubaker

Steve Brubaker Junior Member
    from 44313

I got Salt

:waving: Yes I have salt bagged and bulk. Bru Enterprises 73 Mulberry Akron, Oh. We are located Off Main and wilbeth behind the old X checker bar. We have bulk for 62.00 a ton and 80 pounders for 4.46 per bag and 50 pounders for 3.72 a bag. You will not find it cheaper we have are own baggin machine, loader and will not run out. Please call 330-867-7424 if you need salt we can deliver it too for 25.00 per skid. We also plow snow and salt we had 10 trucks running last year. If you have kids I will also give you some or any one free passes to Summit Mall where I have a 15' slide, moonwalk with a obstacle course and basketball hoop inside a 30' x 30' bounce house. Check out my website @ Bruenterprises.com or call. Let it snow.

4. ohiolawnguy

ohiolawnguy Member

clearwater sdells bagged salt.
    sagamore soils-hudson, bainbridge
    larry's garden center on broadway in maple heights.
    olde 8 feed and supply state rd. cuyahoga falls.
    public salt find on internet- half semi load and up.
    need more contacts, e-mail me