1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bagged salt for sale in PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mtnbktrek, Aug 15, 2014.

1. mtnbktrek

mtnbktrek Senior Member
    from NEPA

I simply have some leftover salt from last year I only bought it bc bulk was shut off and I was still able to get bagged. Anyway salt is located near Scranton Pa and has been stored in a dry storage trailer must take full pallet bc I don't want a bunch of bags sitting around. Make me an offer(not looking to give it away)- I will post how many pallets I have left later. I think I have around 5-7.
    There are 49 bags to a pallet 50lbs each.
    Email me oldmuscle1968@hotmail.com

***I AM NOT A DEALER I ONLY SOLD LIKE 4 PALLETS IN MY LIFE AND IT WAS ALL LEFTOVER FROM LAST YEAR.

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Might want to hold on to it! I just got off the phone with our supplier and 1 out of 3 suppliers he gets it from was double in price than last year!