1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bagged Rock Salt for Sale in Illinois. need gone asap

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Sep 16, 2010.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

I have about 60 bags of rock salt i need to get rid of. think theres 67 but dont remember exactly how many bags there was. they are all in good shape, no holes and still nice and soft as theyve always been stored inside. was gonna get my own accounts this year but just dont have the money to start a biz right now so gonna keep subbing. need these gone asap as they are in a storage garage im out of at the end of the month. i will help you load no problem, may even help with transport if you need. im looking to get $150 for it all. let me know if you want it. 847-204-6196 or repsond to this post. thanks

salt 1.JPG

salt 2.JPG

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Just a lttle to far for me. Would take me about an hour to get there. Burning ALOT of fuel! Free bump for a GREAT price. Somebody's going to a deal!

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Can you mail these to me via US Postal priority shipping. I'll reimburse you for the stamps,lol
    If that isnt gone by tonight I would be shocked.

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

An hour would be worth the trip for sure! I just called a dealer yesterday to check the price for a skid of 50's and they still want 220 bucks. There is 49- 50lb bags on a skid. Free bump

5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

See you Saturday morning, Eric. Thanks again!

6. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

SOLD!!!! haha as i figured, that didnt take too long. had it on craigslist for 2 weeks and not one call or response. on here for 10min and its gone. thanks ron