1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bagged prices in cincy

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ACA Landscaping, Dec 9, 2006.

1. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

hey guys just curious here, i run only bulk but i do like to have 8 or so skids of bagged on hand just for emergencies, loader go down, bad week and salt supply run out and delay on new shipment and so on. i usually get my bagged from cws and went the other day to get some skids and the price i paid was 340 for two skids of 80's. now i see mich guys are getting it for around 4.20 bag i paid approx 5.75 a bag is it just that more expensive down here or am i getting boned???? i can see the price vary from place to place but 50 bucks a skid or about 35 percent more? seems a little high they used to be the cheapest compared to evans and such. just curious. take care guys

2. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser Senior Member

Try lesco you will get a bulk discount after 1 or 2 skids, don't use Evan's they are high priced on everything until you talk mulch then it would have to be Ohio mulch.