1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

baged rock salt

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by woodking, Dec 14, 2011.

1. woodking

woodking Junior Member

hi I'm near grand rapids mi can any one tell me the best place and price for a skid of baged salt thank you

2. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

To bad you where not near Rochester NY I have 12 PLT of overstock for $4.10 a bag.

3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

How many pallets? I bought from Michigan Salt at a good price preseason, full truckloads. Delivery out of Orion,MI. I got extra if you want to drive 1 1/2 hrs...

4. woodking

woodking Junior Member

I was looking at getting one later in the winter have some now how much are you thinking thank you

5. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Give Tri-Turf a call they have a GR office good prices also. You can contact my direct salesman or the office.

I would start with salesman!

231-206-2239 Russ Salesman

231-943-8343 Office

6. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

$4/bag 56bags to a pallet. Have forklift for loading. It's about 1 1/2 hrs from Grand Rapids. PM me if you are interested.