1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bad Luck's bad luck update

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Bad Luck, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

So I drop my truck back off at the dealership on Monday with hopes of picking ut up all shiny and fixed. No such luck. I picked it up yesterday and they sent it back to the body shop that originally made an attempt to fix it and now, I am scheduled to have both bed sides and front fenders painted in two weeks at another, hopeully better ody shop. The &%#% guys basically rubbed everything down even more now my passenger side bed side is covered in patches where the wheel just touched into the primer coat. It looks great, especially on sunny days when the sun hits it. :rolleyes: The front fenders still have burns from the wheel.

The painted section that they tried to fix again now has even more drips and runs and overspray managed to somehow make it's way onto my rear door again. Not only that, but I have a nice coating of body shop dust coating my once clean leather lined interior.

I've been trying to get pics but the weather here is not cooperating and when it does it's very difficult to capture the imperfections in the black paint.

Not happy. Stay posted.

2. icebladez

icebladez Member
    from sask

Very sorry to hear about this venture B/luck!!..not only does this one suck, this repair job is unacceptable..runs and sags in the paint?..!!..is this a legitimate business they are running?

.....maybe think about a forum name change?..badluck..:nono:

3. neetchracer

neetchracer Junior Member

Although your gonna be putting the dealer under the gun, I would start screaming at GM customer assistance. It's unfortunate, but you may need to do some yelling to get it fixed properly. Good luck.

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I agree this is your work truck and your job they are fooling around with.They neen to get it fixed right.Good luck.