1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bad harness, what to do?

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by BlueOvalBoy, Jan 30, 2007.

1. BlueOvalBoy

BlueOvalBoy Member

One of the pins on the truck side main harness was corroded really bad and ended up breaking off inside the plow side main harness connector. Now what do I do? Can I buy just a replacement connector for the truck main harness and try to fish out the pin on the plow main harness? I'm beside myself right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. crocket

crocket Junior Member
    from SW PA.

Harness

You can purchase a repair kit to fix your problem.Its about $40.I have them in stock if you need one.Give me a call 1-888-547-7775.

3. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

BlueOvalBoy,
    I would go with an afermarket plug and save a small fortune.
    where in michigan are you?

The Elecronic Connection 37387 Ford Rd in Westland.
    They have everything you could ever want, for the do it yourself person.
    I have never seen a place that awesome before, I would Bet $50 they have over a half million things in there store.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  4. BlueOvalBoy

BlueOvalBoy Member

I'm located in SW Michigan, near Kalamazoo. Do either of you guys have a website I can go to, to a see a pic of the connector?

I was able to get mine to work for the time being but I deffinately want to replace it.

Thanks for the help guys.
    B