1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bad day, need 2 amber Hide-A-Flash bulbs.

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by bowtie_guy, Nov 8, 2009.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

So, i'm installing my sho-me system today and somehow managed to demo 2 of the strobe tubes. freek i'm stupid at times by not payin attention.

Anyone know who might sell some and ship to canada in a timely manner without using ups?? Locally it takes like 2 weeks to get stuff but that may be the only way..

Screw in type amber.

Thx

2. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

also, what's the difference here?

21.7121A Hide-A-Flash Strobe Tube - amber (tube only)
    21.7321A Hide-A-Flash Strobe Tube - amber (RTV base)

As i mentioned i have the type with a gasket and 2 screws to secure. I'll have to check the trash tomorrow if i can find the parts list of the kit but hopefully someone here can assist!!

Again thx.

3. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I have some Nova ambers that i took out of a truck before i sold it. I would take $35 for the pair + freight.

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i thought you got only whelens?

Aren't nova just the painted bulbs where as the whelen are true dyed glass for much nicer color and brightness?

5. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

you would be corect

6. Dissociative

actually i would be busting NVR's stones.....LOL

7. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

The Nova's came out of my crew cab truck.

BTW George i guess you did not need to sell the dash light, So right back at ya :gunsfiring:

8. Dissociative

naaaa....not that bad man......this thing will sell without me even trying this season....i'm not gonna take a hit just to sell to to a friend...:laughing:

truthfully, i ended up working that day so stopping by was out of the picture........and this ain't pizza hut....come get your light if you want it...i don't deliver...LOL

9. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Not a problem. Hold out for what you want. I dont want to impose on a friend :laughing:
    I just bought one for $112 shipped that was on E bay.

10. Dissociative

Tons of fun.....great deal....they are 240 retail AND the best sale i saw was 179.00