1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backup Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mlc, Mar 12, 2013.

1. mlc

mlc Junior Member

This is my backup plow truck for the past 5 seasons. Just bought a new '12 last week (same truck) . My current '06 truck will become the backup next season. Hate to sell it, but 3 trucks are just too much. I looked for over a year when I bought this truck. It's super clean, No rust, 64k, all stock, v8, auto, clean interior (never smoked in). Fluid film undercarriage last 4 seasons. Has only plowed 2 times in the last 2 years. I am going to transfer the plow onto my new truck. It's a good basic simple truck that has alot of life left in it. You'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner one. I can leave the Fisher mount if you'd like. $5800.00. truck only Steve 413-446-8120 for more information. Located in 01237 Lanesboro, MA

DSCN8966.jpg

DSCN8968.jpg

DSCN8967.jpg

DSCN8969.jpg

DSCN8977.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

GP will be calling you soon for that Dodge!

3. mlc

mlc Junior Member

Truck sold tonight.