1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backup lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by alternative, Feb 24, 2010.

1. alternative

alternative PlowSite.com Addict

Ive been reading tons of threads about backup lights and so many differet set ups available and they are actually pretty easy to wire up, but for those of you that dont want to mess around or dont know how to wire up a set of backup lights.. check out BACKUP BUDDY. This set up is rugged, sleek looking and bright. I have the LED version and this thing works great. I have my other trucks just wired up with some 55w halogens-Harbor Freight type and they work but pita to remove and reinstall every season since i dont leave them on in the summer months. Check out his thread/ad here on plowsite, I believe he offers plowsite members a discount too. Gotta give a plug to a vendor when I find a product worth referring to others. Ive looked at all the models on EBAY and none compared to this one. Try it out, you wont be dissappointed. Warning.... they arent cheap, but you get what you pay for.