1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backup Buddy F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blwnsmoke, Sep 21, 2016.

1. blwnsmoke

blwnsmoke Member

I have a Backup Buddy that is for sale. It was rebuilt by them a couple years back (new box, lights etc) and the only thing that was reused was the wiring inside.

My plowing has drastically been reduced to a couple of driveways due to my full time job demands so it is no longer needed.

This was modified by Backup Buddy and has a 2 wire harness that comes out of it to run to two upfitters or switches. I had them add this in so I could manually turn on the LED lights or the amber flasher independently so it wasn't always on or always on when in reverse. Helped a lot to pull into a parking lot and just flip the switch so you had your backup lights on the whole time and not have to jump out of the truck to flip the switches.

Pictures will be posted later today.

They are $340 shipped new, being mine is rebuilt, I'll sell for $200 shipped.
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

I've got one. They are expensive, but they're built very well. Their customer service is great too. Bump for a quality product.
  3. blwnsmoke

blwnsmoke Member