1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

backup and utility light systems

Discussion in 'Back-up Buddy - Back-up & Utility Lights - Trucks' started by backupbuddy, Dec 28, 2009.

1. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

Just wanted to introduce our company and two products we feel that would be beneficial to all plow truck drivers. Please visit our site www.back-upbuddy.com/plowsite.asp for a 10% discount on our strobe light units.

Thanks,
    Gary

2. Upper5percent

Upper5percent Member
    from USofA

I wanted to thank you for giving a discount to the membership...;)
    Which I just used...:D

3. backupbuddy

Your welcome and thank you for your order we will ship it out today and I will email when it might arrive. Hopefully it will get there on Sat so you can use it for the upcoming storm looks like you may get buried.

Thanks again,
    Gary

4. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Hi do you offer this light combo with a blue light, and does it strobe????

5. backupbuddy

Hysert

Yes we do. If you go onto our website not the link I give for plowsite members you can get the prices if you decide to purchase one I'll give you 10% off you'll have to call with your order to do that.

Thanks,
    Gary
    Back-up Buddy Inc

6. Upper5percent

Upper5percent Member
    from USofA

Worked as advertised...;)
    backups come on in reverse and let you see what's back there...I also, like the two switch system...one for the strobe and one for on-all-the-time backup lights...:nod:

7. steeve34

steeve34 Junior Member

Just Place an order

I just place an order using the 10% discount, will put it on one truck to try it out.

Steeve
    Timmins, Ontario
    Canada

8. backupbuddy

order

Thank you for your order it will ship out today. We will email you with tracking number.

Gary
    Back-up Buddy Inc.

9. backupbuddy

blue strobe

We just updated the plowsite discount page to offer it in blue and red strobe.

Thanks,
    Gary
    Back-up Buddy Inc.

10. FisherVMan

FisherVMan Senior Member

This looks like a nicely made and well thought out rig. I like the way the lights will fold in when you hit a snowbank. The flasher is a very good idea and the whole light just seams like something I should own so as soon as we can get Christmas paid for I think I will try one of these!

11. backupbuddy

Thank you for the compliment. I hear you on paying for Christmas.:dizzy:

12. tilawn

tilawn Member

love the idea of the back up buddy but on my plow trucks i use all of the receiver hitches for the chemical spreaders. Do yo have any ideas or products that would work fo rthis situation?

13. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Buy some of those work lights at auto zone and mount them in the caps on the bed rail

14. tilawn

tilawn Member

done that before but employees continue tearing them off

15. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Does your sprayer block your license plate, cuz you could proably mount something where a ball would go and If you can let's see some pictures

16. backupbuddy

Hi Tilawn,
    Can you send me a picture of the back of your truck and I'm sure I could make you up something to fit your needs.

17. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

Well I just placed my order. I went with the halogen setup with amber. I will post video and pics when I get it. Thanks for the discount!!

18. backupbuddy

Thank you for the order it will ship tomorrow.

19. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

any pics of the light output at night???

20. backupbuddy

Here are 3 pics of the light output. First pic is a 35watt. The last 2 pics are before and after with led lights.

35 watt (1).jpg

50 watt.jpg

LED.jpg

led 001.jpg

led 003.jpg