1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cet, Oct 8, 2006.

1. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I went to buy a Backrack for my truck today. I have a 2004 Chev. dually. They tell me there is a difference between the dually and non dually trucks. I thought they would have had the same box but the dually had the flares on it. Does anyone know the difference? Also the backrack came in a large flat box and there were a number of smaller mounting boxes. Is the large flat box not a complete set up. The store I was at was pretty much useless. He also said he had a listing for 2003 and not 2004, they have to be the same don't they. Thanks
  2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

id measure your bed then measure the rack .... or simply just make your own ..... i made mine ..... $30 bucks at the local scrap yard ....
  3. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

They are the same rack. The rack comes in a flat box. All the parts needed should be in the flat box. That is how mine was when I bought it. Your part number is 10509 or 10509tb for the one with the toolbox brakcets. I have one for sale in prestine condition that would bolt right on.

Backrack is also a Canadian company, so you might be able to deal direct.