1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backrack

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mjs91085, Feb 6, 2016.

1. mjs91085

mjs91085 Junior Member

Have a backrack for sale off a 2004 Silverado. Currently has mounts to fit a bed cover under it but I do have regular mounting brackets.Will fit Ford,Dodge,and Toyota Tundra.It is currently in Chelmsford mass.$150

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Are you kidding me! I just ordered one last night. I searched for weeks for a used one. Good luck with the sale.

3. mjs91085

mjs91085 Junior Member

Sorry.Been to busy to take it off and put it up for sale.

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I hear ya! I got a good deal on mine, 280.00 for the rack like yours, center light mount and 2 side light mounts and free shipping. Yours looks like it's in good shape so I think it will sell quick.

5. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

rack

amazon has them brand new for like $179.00

6. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Member

Wish you were closer! I need one for my 2004 Silverado.

7. goinggreen

goinggreen Senior Member

I have one for sale came off a 2000 2500. Has brackets for tool box. Can look to see what shipping would cost.

8. mjs91085

mjs91085 Junior Member

Sold on Wednesday!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016