1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backrack Lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by BIGGB9, Jan 12, 2012.

1. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Hey guys anyone got any pictures of there backrack with lights, toolboxes,etc just looking for some ideas.

2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

3. Maine_Train

Maine_Train Senior Member

^^^ Nice setup on the Ford. :cool:
    Any "backsplash" from the front alternating flashers off the back of the plow?

4. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

I have the front strobes on a separate switch. I only use them when I need to as in facing traffic pushing near the street. Otherwise I just keep the rear set of strobes on. The camera does not pick up the strobes correctly.

5. Maine_Train

Maine_Train Senior Member

Got it.
    Looking forward to more videos and pics on this subject; should be interesting.

Good one, BIGGB9. Thumbs Up

6. Thor78

Thor78 Member

Here's mine. Just a simple backrack with an axixtech lightbar attached with the optional mounts. Backrack makes all different size & shape mounts for their racks. Full size, mini, beacon, worklight, antenna, etc. Nice and simple if you don't want to drill any holes in your truck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012