1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backrack and toolbox for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 600rrpilot, Nov 29, 2007.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Hey guys...pickin up the dump insert on saturday. gotta sell the backrack and toolbox. both off of my 2004 ram 3500 srw

The backrack is under a year old. I have two led's screwed into the top where it says "back rack" so there will be 4 holes that can be sealed with black silicone or whatever you want. (whelen strip lights one red one amber, can leave em on for an extra 25 bucks.) Otherwise it is in awesome shape. Wouldnt sell it if I had another truck to put it on. Pics upon request. (its still on the truck)
    Asking 150 local pickup only located in passaic county nj 07424

also have a deezee black crossover toolbox. In pretty good shape. Has been used (it IS a toolbox). a few little spots of paint has chipped off but still in great shape. Paid over 200....Sell it for 100 bucks. same pick up deal as above. I do have the key for it....but lost the spare. go figure.

Let me know.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  2. 10elawncare

10elawncare Senior Member

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Can you post pic's Please...

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

tool box pics approvedjdm at yahoo com

5. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Sent you a PM.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

so you're not willing to ship it??also ill take pics at THEGOLDPRO@AOL.COM as well please.(talking bout the back rack)

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Hey guy hate to bust you bubble but you can buy the back rack brand new on ebay for 199.00 with free shipping.

8. db27

db27 Member

Im looking for backracks and cant find anyone that has anywhere near 199.00 and free shipping do you have the listing # or a web site please ?

9. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

just make one. then you can run it down and bolt it right into the frame too. the more i see the backrack things on this sight the more i think they are overated. I had a real roll bar save me in a rollover once. bolted to the frame and i could put lights on it too with wire mesh to protect the back window. i dont get the backrack thing at all. they look more for show than purpose. whatever.

10. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

lol yea exactly why im selling it for 150. go buy it from a store not ebay and you'll pay 250 plus tax. Its pretty much brand new. So thanks but my bubble seems to be fairly intact. ;)
    I'll post pics tomorrow but theres a couple people in line for both items already. thanks.

11. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Heres the pics guys and gals....

backrack.JPG

backrack2.JPG

12. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Sent you a PM.

13. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Here is the listing # for ebay # 180185295522. $ 199.95 all day long. Look them up as back rack in ebay motors.

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

15. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

I'm interested in the backrack, but am not sure if my truck would fit in the garage after.

Can you tell me the height of the backrack? I would be using this on a full size dodge like you and with a toolbox like you have there.

Thanks.

16. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Thanks for the advice f250man. 50 bucks saved is 50 bucks saved. either way you look at it.

I will measure the backrack in the morning. thanks

17. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

Just wondering if the backrack is still available and if you were able to get the measurements?

Thanks.

18. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

as of right now it is im waiting for a reply about it.

I didnt get a chance to measure it. woke up to snow and a phone call and had to go out. I'll grab it when I get home later this afternoon. sorry for the delay. Thanks!

19. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

Checking in again... is the backrack still available?

Also, have you gotten the measurements yet?

Thanks.

20. MnM

MnM Senior Member

ill take that back rack and ill even meet ya half way. Im exit 117 on GSP