1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DareDog, Feb 12, 2010.

1. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

lets see them :waving: any pics with push box on them?
  2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

you firstussmileyflag
  3. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Jayman & Snowman4 will love this pic! LOL tymusic

5. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

why the blue wheels??
  6. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Lookin goog Cre,I don't really see his machines around town as much as Yelle and Lacroix machines then mine:laughing I will get some pics of my two machines tomorrow and post them up.
  7. creativedesigns

Heres another for' ya Jay! LOL Sweet Dreams....:p :waving:

8. schmol

schmol Senior Member

That's what the owner does to all his loader wheels. Regent Pomerleau Excavation is the company, they paint the buckets, hoe rams, wheels etc to set his machines apart from others. We use them exclusively for all our excavation, our family history with them goes way back and they have always trated us very well.
  9. creativedesigns

My God! Witch one are you, Ed or Fred? lol
  10. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

If you we're french you would know you get better MPG with blue wheels. LOL
  11. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

i have 10 case backhoes i need to get some pics ive been so busy we got 2 25''+ storms this week were hauling snow tonight with them its been a hectic past 10 days. Plus one of my quads got stolen off a trailer in my one of my yards last night we had the gate open trucks coming in and out loading up on salt and someone came in unstraped it ,put the gate on the trailer down and rode out on it its the second quad stolen from me in 6 months .
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  12. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

I don't have any with snow but here is a video of what we do with our 416 Cat.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CoPXG920my0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CoPXG920my0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>