1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backhoe with Pusher Box

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by workhardinsnow, Sep 18, 2012.

1. workhardinsnow

workhardinsnow Junior Member

HI.. I'm trying to get a price per hour that a Backhoe with a pusher box would be charged to figure into a snow bid. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  2. SVM1

SVM1 Junior Member

Atleast $250.00,
  3. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

So are you hiring a backhoe with pusher or do you have one you want to out to work? $250 an hour would be high around here. More like $150 an hour
  4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I can get 3 yard loaders for less than $150 an hour. A hoe isnt worth much more than $110 IMO
  5. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I pay $150 an hour, I do not supply the pusher and it must be 12' or bigger
    Must be 4x4
  6. BrainFreeze2

BrainFreeze2 Junior Member

$125-$140 an hour is top dollar for a backhoe with a 14' box
  7. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I pay $120 for a 3 yd loader w/ 14' push box.. Although I know that is low.
  8. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Well that puts my Market really low. $75.00 for a backhoe. The Municiple snow hauling contract just came up. They are offering $68.50/hr for a 10 wheel truck and you must have snow boards installed. They are full up and have 4 companies on stand by.
  9. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

that is about right for NJ.