1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backhoe Snowplow

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by ThePlowKing, Aug 31, 2005.

1. ThePlowKing

ThePlowKing Member

Does anyone know of a company that manufactures powerangle snowplows for backhoes?

2. snoking

snoking Senior Member

3. diggerman

diggerman Senior Member
    from Ames

I have 11ft plows on three cat backhoes(2, 420d 1,416c) w/ couplers. We bought a coupler blanc and mounted a used highway commission plow on it. Works very well.
  4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

digger, is that really you? Where the heck have you been? How's life been treating you? Brings back memories of riding sows out to Denver.
  5. js580sl

js580sl Junior Member

Hello, Im new in the forum. I have a Case 580SL with a 10FT fisher plow. just have a welder make ears to adapt the plow to your bucket. What kind of machine do you have? I know there is a few nice quick coupler designs out there.
  6. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

7. drmiller100

drmiller100 Senior Member
    from idaho

I'll bite. Doesn't the front of the backhoe just go sideways when you plow with it???? I don't get how that would work.