1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backhoe For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GSE, Nov 29, 2005.

1. GSE

GSE Senior Member

Anyone interested in a 99 New Holland 655E TLB? 1400 hours, extend-a-hoe, 4x4, enclosed cab. Also have 12' Everest snow pusher.

Machine pushes snow like a champ, but have a need to upgrade to full size wheel loader.

eMail me if interested, mpfeifer@gauvintech.com
  2. PipeGuy

PipeGuy Junior Member

What're you lookin' at?
  3. GSE

GSE Senior Member

Have my eye on a Hyundai 740-3...... not opposed to considering others.
  4. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

What are you looking at price wise, are you looking to split up the pusher or selling package only?
  5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

any pics ?
  6. GSE

GSE Senior Member

Judging from what I've seen with a comparable machine on MachineryTrader.com, I'm looking for $32,500 for the machine with the pusher.

I'm looking to sell it as a package, but if someone doesn't want the pusher I'd sell just the machine. I can't really sell the pusher without selling the machine at this point.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  7. GSE

GSE Senior Member

I will try to get some posted ASAP.
  8. GSE

GSE Senior Member

OK, here's one I found on my computer. I will take some detailed pictures this weekend.

If you're interested, mpfeifer@gauvintech.com.

9. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

whats the price for just the loader no pusher
  10. GSE

GSE Senior Member

I'm thinking $31K/bro
  11. GSE

GSE Senior Member

Thought I'd give it one last shot before I delete the post. Anyone interested?