1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Backed over who?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Eronningen, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

2. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

I was also told that he really did back over her with a back and front tire. Wow. In the middle of the day.

3. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

Hits a car then runs over a old lady. WOW I thought some of my guys were bad drivers. hope she is okay.

4. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

From what I got out of that she is in serious condition. Hope she makes it, bet the guy feels like a complete idiot.

5. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Huge Huge HUGE lawsuit!!!! This guy is toast!

6. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

I hope the woman recovers. And I hope the guy had insurance and was incorporated, or he will loose everything and then some.

James

7. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

makes you feel better about your little dingers here and there that's for sure.

8. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

From the sounds of things, she will be ok. There was luckily no head injury. I also learned it was a fairly large company and with that in mind I am sure they are covered well. Scary situation though.

9. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

I hit a mail box today. reading that makes me feel better. It was my mother-in-laws.

10. Blazin

Blazin Senior Member

Dumb ass!!

11. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

Me or the guy in the story?

12. sluggermn

sluggermn Member

did the person driving the plow truck ever get named? I will have to call my mom and find out who it was.
    slugger

13. sk187

sk187 Senior Member

Was this in Dodge Center ??????????

Dodge Center woman run over by pickup

DODGE CENTER -- A 65-year-old Dodge Center woman was badly injured when run over by a pickup Monday afternoon in Dodge Center.

Audrey Bryngelson was in the parking lot of the Kwik Trip in Dodge Center when she was run over by the pickup,

14. sluggermn

sluggermn Member

yup DODGE CENTER,MN
    my old home town its where I grew up and also the home of mcnelius steel ( now oskosh) the maker of the big cement mixers and garbage trucks.
    not a single stop light in the county and for fun on the weekends we used to go to the mobil gas station and jump on the drive way dinger and run away.....lol we were such punks back in the good old days.

slugger

15. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

lol I wonder if the truck was a dodge, and it hit her in the center with its center

16. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

It was a company truck from a nearby town. I better not say which company though.

17. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Considering the situation that is not even close to being funny!:gunsfiring:

18. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

I will second that

19. jrr

jrr Junior Member

I think you have this backwards. This lady had a bad day and the guy was lucky he did not kill her. I am sure you meant no harm with your statement but it is so off base when this woman is still laying in a hospital bed trying to recovery. And I don't know how anyone can say she will make a full recovery. IF she pulls through this she may be stuck dealing with this one way or another for the rest of her life.