1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

backdragging with the scoop plow

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by g-landscaping, Jan 2, 2009.

1. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

does anyone know how the hiniker scoop plow does while back dragging snow

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Does fine but if you do A LOT of it I wouldnt recommend the scoop. It supprised me at how well it did backdragging

3. hinikersnowplow

hinikersnowplow Member
    from on aol

it works great for me . 3 season of use like it better than the straight, vees plows . you will love the scoop over the other styles out there less or no spillage

4. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

if you guys get a chance i would like to see some act. pics. of the scoop .thanks

5. hinikersnowplow

hinikersnowplow Member
    from on aol

go to hiniker website ussmileyflag

6. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

how do the scoop compete with blizzards power plow, fisher xls, and westerns wideout

7. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

The only thing I could think of being an issue was how you would probably always a good foot and a half of snow off the wall from where your dragging back.

8. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

How do you figure the scoop is better than the V's? I have a Boss V with Boss wings and I would beg to differ although I have no proof. Putting a V into half or full scoop holds an awful lot of snow plus you have the ability to adjust anytime.